Wedding Price List & Package:
All wedding day brides, grooms, families and friends are unique. With one exception, and that exception is that they all want a professional photographer they can rely on on the day, That photographer is me.
I have over 30 years experience in doing just that, I have a strong passion for photography and I love shooting happy couples on their wedding day. "What a beautiful occupation I have".
My wedding packages are designed to suit all sizes of budgets and I will be pleased to arrange a visit with you to explain them to you and to answer any questions you may have. Remember this is your special day, so let me share my expertise and experience with you and provide you with clear, crisp and dreamy images of your wedding day.
Fully edited RAW images provided to you in jpeg format.
An online secure password protected online gallery to make sharing your images with your family, friends and guests easy.
A formatted slideshow, synced to music for you to keep and copy (copyright free) reminding you of your special day. These are often used by the bride and groom as thank you presents.
A pre-wedding consultation to help us get to know each other and to discuss the plans for your big day
Package One - £200 (midweek) £250 (weekend) - Photography Coverage of the Wedding Ceremony: This service is ideal for the smaller midweek church or civil wedding . At the venue, I will cover the arrival of the wedding party and their guests, the groom and his best man, (and hopefully the rings), followed by the bride's arrival and then the wedding ceremony itself. Once the ceremony is completed including the signing of the register, I will capture the traditional wedding group family and friends photographs including reportage shots at the venue until the happy couples departure to their reception.
Package Two - £600 - All Day Coverage of Bride & Wedding Ceremony: With this package I cover from the Bride's preparation, right through to the new couple and their bridal party sitting down to their wedding breakfast. I would expect to take between 600 - 800 images during the day silently and unobtrusively recording the bridal preparations before travelling to the church to meet the groom and his best (and hopefully the rings), ushers and guests who will be congregating at church prior to your arrival. Once they’ve all been settled inside the church, I will record your arrival and your walk down the aisle to meet your new partner. Depending on the church restrictions, I will photograph were permissible the wedding service itself and the exchanging of your vows and the exchange of rings followed by the legal signing of the register. After the wedding service is complete then comes the traditional family and group photographs outside of the church or back at the reception, followed by the quieter shoots of the immediate wedding party and then of course we can slip away for the romantic shots of you and your husband alone together at last. At the reception I will photograph the cake and table settings etc in the reception hall followed by the mock cutting of the cake. I will continue to mingle and take unobtrusive photographs of the wedding party and guests and any additional photographs that you or your partner may require prior to my departure at the start of the wedding breakfast.
Package Three - £800 - This is the all day Event: With this package I will provide you with two photographers and the same coverage as package two above from the bridal preparations right through to the wedding breakfast except we will stay at the reception to photograph the speeches, the actual cutting of the cake and the first dance. We will also carry on into the night taking unobtrusive images of the merry making until it's time for your guests to leave.
The Presentation of Your Images:
We offer several options for the presentation of your special day images, for example we can provide you with:
• Access to our website with your personalised password link to enable you to view all of the edited images taken on the day on your computer, IPad or mobile phone. You can also select who and when you would like to on pass the password link too, to enable them to view your images with you.
• Another option we offer is a personalised presentation USB (memory stick) containing a copy of all of the edited images taken on the day presented to you with a release letter to enable you to reproduce any or all of the images for yourselves with no copyright restrictions.
• We also offer our slide show option consisting of a personalised presentation memory stick containing a copy of selected edited images taken on your wedding day, presented to you in a slideshow format with background music to tell the story of your special day.
• In addition to the electronic albums above, we also offer the more traditional wedding album options such as the famous Italian GraphiStudio 8" x 12" Album with optional 6" x 8" parents albums. These are exact replicas of your album, and a lovely pressent for them to keep to show their friends and relations.
• Finally we can offer the traditional wedding photographs in various sizes and finishes from the traditional individual small matt/gloss images to framed photographs ready to hang on your wall.
For the more adventurous, we also offer a variety of presentation formats to display your special images, such as cubed, aluminium and canvas.
If you would like more details on these and other formats we have or any other points mentioned above, please don't hesitate to ask. I am contactable on 07850 464759 and I look forward to hearing from you.
For that little something extra, we can offer you a world famous "GraphiStudio" wedding album made in Italy and designed by professionals to display your selection of favourite prints at their best. If you would like to include this piece of extra luxury within your wedding package we would be pleased to provide you with further information.
Headshots & Family Portraits - From £30
The service includes a full studio shoot or shoot at your prefered venue either indoors or outside including a copy of all of the edited images uploaded to a password protected file for you to view and select your enlargements and final prints. A 10" x 8" print of your choice is also included in this price.
For further details please call or text me on 07850 464759 or 01493 658689.
Baby Bumps (Mum to Be) - From £50
With this service I will either arrange to meet you at your home, or in my photographic studios located in Bradwell, Gt Yarmouth.
We also offer a service that will give you a month by month photographic record of how your baby bump is growing. As soon as you confirm the happy news of the pending arrival, we will arrange with you for a suitable time for us to visit you to photograph your baby bumps growth until its arrival into the world. All of these images along with your first mother and baby photoshoot following the birth of your new born baby, will be presented to you in a purpose designed album. We will also include a dedicated slideshow containing all of your edited baby bump images right through your pregnancy to your first mother and baby shoot. Dad can also be in some of these if you like. The album and slideshow will be a great reminder for you and yours to keep and cherish in the years to come. The slide shows can also be used as unusual presence for those close friends and family. You are free to copy and distribute the slide show as many times as you like, with no copyright restrictions from us.
For more information on this service please don't hesitate to contact me on 07850 464759 or 01493 658689.
Model Portfolio's - From £50 - £200
My Starter portfolio package complete with 5 edited prints cost £50 and includes:
• 2 hour Studio Shoot utilising plain and green screen backdrops
• 5 edited A4 prints for your portfolio
• Your personal password to allow you to gain access to all full size images taken during your 2 hour shoot
• Your personal password to allow you to download your images (Jpegs) with no copyright restrictions for posting on the internet or social networks
• Access to our competitively priced printing services on this site to enable you to pick additional prints/sizes for your portfolio's or publicity handouts.
If you would like any further information or should you wish to book a shoot please don't hesitate to contact me.
For further information please either text or call me on 07850 464759.
Telephone: 01493 658689 - Mobile 07850 464759 - E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.