We would love to recommend you. Bob you were so thoughtful and took some truly beautiful pictures. The different poses and arrangements of friends and family worked beautifully and we have fantastic photos to remember such a very special day. We can't thank you enough. And please do use us to recommend you to others.
I have over 30 years experience in doing just that, I have a strong passion for photography and I love shooting happy couples on their wedding day. "What a beautiful occupation I have".
My wedding packages are designed to suit all sizes of budgets and I will be pleased to arrange a visit with you to explain them to you and to answer any questions you may have. Remember this is your special day, so let me share my experience with you and provide you with clear, crisp and dreamy images to help remind you both of your special day and those family and friends that helped you enjoy it.
Wedding - Blessings on the Beach in Spain
Have you ever considered the possibilities of a romantic wedding or wedding blessing, carried out in the sunshine on the beach in Spain. If you're interested and would like more information give me a call Mobile 07850 464759 or landline 01493 658689.
My Wedding Services for your Special Day
Aimy & Andrew Gooda
With over 25 years of wedding photography experience
I know how important it is for you to receive good clear images to tell the story of your special day, these are photographs that you will want to keep and cherish for many years to come.
I offer a personalised competitive wedding package that is tailored to meet most people's budgets and can range from between £250.00 and £900.00 depending on the package and presentations you select.
You choose the coverage you want for your wedding day; we have 3 packages available, all of which are flexible. With which ever package you select we offer both traditional and/or reportage coverage options, we also provide an engagement photograph that can be taken at a venue of your choice or in the warmth and comfort of our studio. I will be pleased to discuss these and other options with you in more detail during our pre wedding consultation.
I will meet you all at your wedding venue to record the wedding party and guests arrival, including the pre wedding ceremony images and coverage of the wedding ceremony itself and after for the traditional family and friend images outside of the wedding venue up to your departure to the reception. This is a popular package designed for the smaller church or registry office wedding.
I will arrive at your home to record the happy (often hectic) pre wedding activities including the bride and bridesmaids hair and makeup, mum looking after dad and the family and the pre wedding toast all prior to the arrival of your transport to whisk you off to the wedding venue.
At the venue and prior to your arrival we will capture the groom and best man, the rings and hopefully most of the guests before they all disappearing into the church to take up their seats ready for your arrival.
I will record your arrival, and then the main event, you walking down the aisle to meet and marry your husband to be, followed by the signing of the register.
After the ceremony, I will capture the festivities outside of the church including reportage and traditional wedding group images before you all head off to the reception rooms and wedding breakfast.
At the reception I will disappear with the happy couple and their close wedding party to capture some more intermit images including the quiet romantic photographs of the bride and groom. Then back to the reception rooms,to photograph the cake and table settings and mock cutting of the cake including some candid reportage images prior to all taking their place's for the wedding breakfast and speeches.
This will include all of package 2, but I will remain at the reception to record images of the speeches and the cutting of the cake, the first dance and the festivities long into the night.
The presentation of your Images:
We offer several options for the presentation of your special day images, for example we can provide you with:
• Access to our website with your personalised password link to enable you to view all of the edited images taken on the day on your computer, IPad or mobile phone. You can also select who and when you would like to on pass the password link too, to enable them to view your images with you.
• Another option we offer is a personalised presentation USB (memory stick) containing a copy of all of the edited images taken on the day presented to you with a release letter to enable you to reproduce any or all of the images for yourselves with no copy writer restrictions.
• We also offer our slide show option consisting of a personalised presentation memory stick containing a copy of selected edited images taken on your wedding day, presented to you in a slideshow format with background music to tell the story of your special day.
• In addition to the electronic albums above, we also offer the more traditional wedding album options such as the famous Italian GraphiStudio 8" x 12" Album with optional 6" x 8" parents albums. These are exact replicas of your album, and a lovely pressent for them to keep to show their friends and relations.
• Finally we can offer the traditional wedding photographs in various sizes and finishes from the traditional individual small matt/gloss images to framed photographs ready to hang on your wall. For the more adventurous, we also offer a variety of presentation formats to display your special images, such as cubed, aluminium and canvas, if you would like more details on these and other formats we have or any other points mentioned above, please don't hesitate to ask. I am contactable on 07850 464759. I look forward to hearing from you.
Laura & Colin Hall
Telephone: 01493 658689 - Mobile 07850 464759 - E-mail email@example.com.